- About these terms
- You agree that you are at least 13 years old and that if you are between 13 years and 18 years old, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these terms and is happy for you to use our products.
- You can access these terms at any time at http://la-apps.com/terms.php. We can make changes to these terms at any time and your continued use of our products shall confirm your acceptance of the updated terms.
- About accessing and using our products
- You are responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for using our products. You should ask your mobile operator if you are unsure what these charges will be, before you use our products.
- We have the right to withdraw or modify one or more of our products (in whole or in part) without liability to you from time to time:
There may also be times when our products or any part of a product is not available for technical or maintenance related reasons, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
User conduct and content
- for technical reasons (such as technical difficulties experienced by us or on the internet);
- to allow us to improve user experience;
- where we have legal reasons for doing so (including privacy or other legal objections to the content or conduct of our products);
- because it no longer makes business sense for us to provide the relevant product; or
- because we have altered the services we provide.
Your breach of these terms
- You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access our products from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from using our products, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing and/or using our products.
- Information, data, sound, photographs, graphics, video, tags, or other materials may be sent, uploaded, communicated, transmitted or otherwise made available via our products by you or another user ("Content"). You understand and agree that all Content that you may be sent when using our products, whether publicly posted or privately sent, is the sole responsibility of the person that sent the Content. This means that you, not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you may upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available via our products.
- We do not control Content posted on our products by other people and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of that Content. You understand that when using our products, you may be exposed to Content that you may consider offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any losses or harm of any kind resulting from the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via our products.
- We have the right to remove uploaded Content from our products if we decide in our sole discretion that it results in or from a breach of any part of these terms, or that it may bring us or our products into disrepute. However, you acknowledge that we do not actively monitor Content that is contributed by people that use our products and we make no undertaking to do so.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of our products.
Disclaimer and release
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our products if we reasonably believe that you are in material breach of these terms (including by repeated minor breaches). Without limitation, any breaches of the paragraphs above are likely to be considered material breaches.
- You agree to compensate us, according to law, for all losses, harm, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of these terms by you.
- We will provide our products with the same skill and care as other similar products providers, but you acknowledge that your only right with respect to any problems or dissatisfaction with any of our products is to discontinue your use of that product and we are not responsible or liable for any interruptions or errors that you may experience while useing our products.
Virtual Goods and Virtual Money
- You acknowledge that all copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to our products (other than Content which is contributed and owned by users) is owned by or licensed to us.
- Whilst you are in compliance with these terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, revocable limited licence to access and use our products (but not the related object and source code) for your own personal or commercial use, in each case provided that such use is in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use our products for anything else.
- You must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from our products or any part of our products unless we have first agreed to this in writing.
Changes to these terms
- Our products may include virtual currencies such as coins, gold coins and points ("Virtual Money") or items or services for use with our products ("Virtual Goods"). You can buy Virtual Money from us for real money if you are at least 18 years old. If you are over 18 years old you may also be able to buy Virtual Goods for real money and/or other credits. You agree that Virtual Money and Virtual Goods can never be exchanged for real money, real goods or real services from us or anyone else. You also agree that you will only obtain Virtual Money and/or Virtual Goods from us, and not from any third party.
- You do not own Virtual Goods or Virtual Money but instead you purchase a limited personal revocable licence to use them. Any balance of Virtual Goods or Virtual Money does not reflect any stored value.
You can find these terms at any time by visiting http://la-apps.com/
We reserve the right to update these terms from time to time by posting the updated version at that address. We may do so because we change the nature of our products or services, for technical or legal reasons, or because the needs of our business have changed. You agree that if you do not accept any amendment to our terms then you shall immediately stop accessing and/or useing our products.
Hire for service
When we create software on hire all copyright of the software is transfered to the hiring party, except for resources that are not owned by us, such as audio and image. Reusable code that may be used in other software is not copyrighted, as long as it does not copy the IP of the hiring party.
You agree to pay a possible non-refundable fund before the completion of a hiring project. You also agree that the full fund of a hiring project must be paid upon delivery, when the pre-agreed requirements of the project have been met.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide us with when you fill in forms when using our Services, or when you create an account with us;
- details of your use of our Services and the resources that you access (for example, information about how and when you use our products or visit our website(s), or what device you use to access our Services);
- if you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- your interactions with us on our social media channels.
When you purchase Services on our website(s), we may collect certain payment information from you on behalf of our payment service providers, but this information is temporarily cached in a way that is unreadable by us.
How to contact us
To find out more about how your Personal Information will be used please contact us by email at email@example.com.
We hope that you won't have any complaints about us or our Services. If you are unhappy with our use of your Personal Information then please contact our customer services department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to complain to your local data protection authority if there is a problem.